The following are helpful answers to general frequently asked questions.
If the provided information does not help, please send a question to us through our Contact Us page.
- 1. How do I sign-up my organization?
- 2. What should I do if I forgot my Member ID and password?
Your Member ID is your email address within the organization. If you can’t remember your password, use the Forgot Password page to reset it.
- 3. My Member ID and password do not work. What should I do?
- Contact Support or call 316-978-5398 during business hours 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (CST).
- 4. Why can’t I start an online training?
- Technical requirements might be preventing you from launching the training. Click here to see the technical requirements for our online training.
- 5. What are the technical requirements to start an online training?
- Click here to see the technical requirements for our online training.
- 6. What does Admin Access do?
- Admin Access is a feature that assists with administrative tasks. You may or may not have access to this
feature depending on your role within your organization.
- 7. How long do I have to complete a course?
- This is a self-paced training.
- 8. When do I get my certificate?
- Once you have successfully completed the training you will get an email confirmation and you may print your electronic certificate anytime from My Training Summary page.
- 9. Where and when can I take the training?
- Anywhere you have a computer and an internet connection, any time day or night. Click here to see the technical requirements our online training.
- 10. Can multiple persons take the training together?
- No. Each person must take the training individually under their own Member ID in order to receive a certificate and have a record of proof of training.
- 11. Do I need to finish the training or courses in one sitting?
Note: You cannot leave in the middle of a course quiz; your previously answered questions will not be
- If you leave within a course: Upon returning, you will see a message asking if you want to return to the
point where you left off.
- If you leave after completing a course: Your training summary will keep track of what courses you have
completed within the training.
- To see your status: Log in, go to My Training Summary under My Account.
Click on the training title and you will see where you are at in the training. You can launch the training by
clicking on the Launch link on this page.